Some Good Hi-Point Information.

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by GerbilWarrior, Oct 15, 2007.

1. GerbilWarrior

GerbilWarrior Well-Known Member

Until this board gets all its info back, the following site has some links to a lot of Hi Point information...

http://www.mouseguns.com/hipoint/hipoint.htm

I made the web page, but I assure you I'm not competing with this forum whatsoever, just enthusiastic about Hi-Point firearms. If the moderators find the link inappropriate and wish to remove it, I will not be offended.

2. I cant see where it would be innapropiate, you are not trying to steal members or anything

Thanks for the link!

3. GerbilWarrior

I am a Hi-Point fan

I believe in solid affordable firearms, especially for those who cannot afford expensive guns. Hi-Point is the best of the inexpensive guns. This forum happens to be one of the better internet gun forums, and I read a lot of them! I'm proud to be here.

4. I have visited the mouseguns site many times and found much useful information there. I can't see how there would be any competition. Rather, I think the information complements the value-mindedness of the posters here.

BTW, thanks for making 'mouseguns' available.

5. ronco52

ronco52 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the mouse guns site well worth the time to look around in it.
    Ditto "Thanks for putting the information together."

6. I think it's totally appropriate and valuable, but maybe it should be in the Links to Other Websites section. Mods?

And, yes, mouseguns is great.

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I will bring it up.
    And, thanks, GW, for the page.

8. GerbilWarrior

Thanks for the thanks

My pleasure to make the info page. I believe the Hi-Point pistols and carbines to be the very finest of the very affordable firearms available. Hi-Point has made armed self-defense possible for everyone, even those of limited means.

9. jeanp1948

jeanp1948 Guest

Great site! I can't get enough of these great sites. When I started police work in 1974 we had to look up registration and drivers info from weekly issued bound books like a computer print-out. I didn't see a PC until 1986 when we got our first 10MG stand alone computer right out of the box. I wish we had today's technology back when I started. Well enough of that nostalgia, and GW you did us a great favor by setting up the mouseguns site together,

jeanp1948

10. wizard93

wizard93 Well-Known Member

That's not an inappropriate post by any means. The more information we can find on Hi-Point firearms, the better. The internet is all about sharing information.

wizard93

11. GrumpyDad

GrumpyDad Guest

Just wondering if someone could explain to me how to adjust the Feed Lips on my C9 mag, and how to polish the Feed Ramp on the same gun. I read that this would with minor jam problems and FTE problems. Thanx for any help I can get on this issue.

12. Deltaboy

Deltaboy Guest

I love my hp 45

13. elmo

elmo Guest

Tweaking the C9 magazine

These are some good questions IMO and I also would like to have some info on those issues.

Thanks for posting,

Elmo

14. GerbilWarrior

15. GerbilWarrior

16. jterneus

jterneus Member

Good Job! A lot of info.
    Thanks!

17. artpe

artpe Active Member

Very nice site! Lots of good info. Thank you.