Sorry Guys...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Maverick, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Guest

OK… Time for me to eat some humble pie.

I’m sorry to everyone here (especially the admins) for sounding like a little 12yr old drama queen. :oops:

Not that’s is an excuse, but I think the 12hr/6 day workweeks are starting to get to me a little. Hopefully those will be over in another week or two... I overreacted and vented here which I should have not done. I think I was just looking for something or someone to take some crap out on, and boom this was it…. Like I said I think I just need to take a break/breather until I get my head screwed back on right and things slow down a little.

Taurus if I offended you. I am sorry.

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Maverick, you are a great person and a contributing member of this forum. Everyone has bad days, and it seems as if alot of us fall into this catagory here of late. Just take a few steps back, breath deep in and out a few times, and relax.... Feel better?

I do.... You're good to go buddy, just don't take things so seriously.

3. We all have bad days, and most of us have said things to loved ones or friends that we cant take back.

Try not to sweat it and remember the old saying FIDO Fudge it, drive on! :wink:

4. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

We are all family here, and like every family little bumps in the road as we grow will happen. I know I hold no ill will against any one here.

5. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Yeah.. I think I'm just a little too stressed right now. I'm not normally such a little twit... :roll:

6. PrimalSeal

Really? Wow... news to me!!! :wink: :wink:

Don't beat yourself up Mav, we love you like a brother. Just breath deep, grab a beer and come back around the fire. We've got many more stories to tell. 8)

7. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

And this is why I love this forum.

8. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

Trust me, I've been there before. I know I haven't been around as long as the other folks, but it's obvious to from your posts that you're a very knowledgeable and cool person, so I'm glad to hear you'll be sticking around in the long run. :)

9. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Hang in there, man. We all have our days.

10. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Well-Known Member

Group Hug! [crickets]....anybody? :?

ok what ever, HIGH FIVE! [crickets]....no one? :?

+1?

11. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

LMAO Great I just about choked and spit Captain's Wafers on my laptop. Sending you the bill.

12. PrimalSeal

Reminds me of WaterBoy.... "Slap Hands, SLAP HANDS!" LMAO

Z, you really need some help buddy, and you came to the right place! :wink:

13. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Mav, No worries, homie.

14. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

All's well that ends well and we've all been there at some point.