the 5.56/.223 toys

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by s0b3, Oct 15, 2007.

1. s0b3

s0b3 Member

the punisher AR rifle (free floated dissipator rail setup) and pistol (dpms kitty kat upper w/ gse pistol buffer)
    [​IMG]

retro colt sp1s
    [​IMG]

long range 24" free floated bull barrel (glass sucks, maybe upgrade later)
    [​IMG]

light setup (cavalry arms lower w/ 16" lightweight barrel on a1 upper)
    [​IMG]

most underrated rifle, the daewoo dr-200
    [​IMG]

AR-180B
    [​IMG]

Bushmaster/Gwinn rifles/armspistol (Mark Gwinn's piston creations before he founded Bushmaster and sold it, truly ahead of it's time)
    [​IMG]

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Very nice... I really like the retro guns and the daewoos. I helped a friend buy his first black gun. It was the short deawoo it went out the door for $315. I should have gotten two myself. If I only knew then what I know now. They are get shooters

3. Fox

Fox Well-Known Member

:shock: Damn Son!!! that's a Kick ass Collection.. My next Rifle will hopefully be an AR.. I love those things from my days in the Military... But def a sweet collection.. :mrgreen:

4. s0b3

s0b3 Member

Yeah I've talked to dealers that told me people scoffed at them when they were first imported. Called them cheap AR knockoffs. Dealers couldn't sell them for $400. Bet they wish they could go back in time and buy them all up. For a while there was no support for them but there seems to be more aftermarket parts a;]Very nice... I really like the retro guns and the daewoos. I helped a friend buy his first black gun. It was the short deawoo it went out the door for $315. I should have gotten two myself. If I only knew then what I know now. They are get shooters[/quote]

Yeah I've talked to dealers that told me people scoffed at them when they were first imported. Called them cheap AR knockoffs. Dealers couldn't sell them for $400. Bet they wish they could go back in time and buy them all up. For a while there was no support for them but there seems to be more aftermarket parts available now.

5. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

Looking for any kids???? I have a job, Big truck and all of my shots lol lol

6. NICE SUPER NICE BRO I LIKE THE PUNISHER GUNS THEY LOOK SO :twisted: . I WANTED TO THROW A PIC OF MINE UP.

[​IMG]

7. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Nice toes in the pic there rockcrawlerdude!!!! LOL

DROOL DROOL DROOL!!!! Those guns are SWEEET!!!!

8. s0b3

s0b3 Member

haha...i'm a big kid myself. why can't i have just 1 ch;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

Looking for any kids???? I have a job, Big truck and all of my shots lol lol[/quote]

haha...i'm a big kid myself. why can't i have just 1 cheap hobby :(

9. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I heard th;]
    haha...i'm a big kid myself. why can't i have just 1 cheap hobby :([/quote]
    ;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

Looking for any kids???? I have a job, Big truck and all of my shots lol lol[/quote]

I heard th;]

I heard th;]
    haha...i'm a big kid myself. why can't i have ;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

I heard th;]

I heard th;]
    ;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

haha...i'm a big kid m;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

I heard th;]

I heard th;]
    ;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

I heard th;]

I heard th;]

;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

I heard th;]

I heard th;]
    ;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

haha...i'm a big kid m;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

;]Nice Nice Nice!!!!!

I heard that... :wink:

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Nice collection!

11. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    I'd love to get an AR, but thats 2-3 AKs, and another different type of ammo :( Maybe when I win the lottery, and get a bigger safe :wink:

12. s0b3

s0b3 Member

i had to do some ammo consolidation and got rid of my AK due to supporting too many rounds. got it down to .223, 9mm, and 40 s&w now.

with the price of .223, maybe i should have stuck with 7.62;]I'd love to get an AR, but thats 2-3 AKs, and another different type of ammo :( Maybe when I win the lottery, and get a bigger safe :wink:[/quote]

i had to do some ammo consolidation and got rid of my AK due to supporting too many rounds. got it down to .223, 9mm, and 40 s&w now.

with the price of .223, maybe i should have stuck with 7.62x39 :shock:

13. Maverick

Maverick Guest

That was my first thought too... You have some nice ha;]:shock: Damn Son!!! that's a Kick ass Collection..[/quote]

That was my first thought too... You have some nice hardware there!

14. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

Love the punisher skulls on the magwells.

15. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

Yupper the same way here. It was Paintball befor I started shooting on my own time agian lol..... Then Motorcycles lol why could I have not picked models or something like that lol

16. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

That is a nice collection dude!