Thinking of starting a trivia challenge in the chat room....

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jones, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

...with cash payouts? I mean it wont be much but itll make it more fun...would you guys be into that at all?

Or

maybe we could start a poker challenge somewhere....with very little money involved. I mean like a few bucks at most....what do you think? :)

2. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

trivia challenge would be cool but as for poker. Well The only poker I know is POKE HER. LOL

And how would this pay work WOuld I have to dig out my old Paypal crap and go that route or is Jones goin to spot me? :)

3. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

lol thay I love ya man...you a nut ;) poke her lol...

yeah buddy paypal would have to be it as it is easiest to use.... We could set up a poker or trivia night.

trivia would be ran or payed by me unless someone else decided to pay out.
    Any money I won if someone else decided to pay out , would be added to my trivia payout fund plain and simple.

4. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

wait, so you pay to play, and then get the chance to win, or are you just trying to give away free money?

5. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Wow, like do I get a free xbox 360 for clicking somewhere fast enough?

6. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

hey I was drinkin when I came up with that idea. But even in my soberness I still like the idea of a poker night somehow. I wonder if that could be done....

7. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Jones, the lush... :roll: What's next? Body shots via webcam? :shock: :lol: :wink:

8. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

har har har!!

9. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Gotta keep it real man, you know!

Either that or it's rip on Jones day, I'm good with either one.

10. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I am good to go with the trivia...but dang, I work for my money...and I dont like to gamble (I play lottery tickets, the ONLY gambling I do).

11. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

+1 to elguapo. I am a po boy.