Two Philadelphia Poilce Officers Shot!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by GlockMan, Nov 13, 2007.

1. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

Two Philadelphia Police Officers were shot tonight, both will live and another massive Toad Hunt is going on as I type this. That's seven Officers shot in Philly in the last month, its a war here.

2. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Gman, I hate to say this but it really rings true, especially in your situation....

"Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!"

Godspeed, be safe and good luck with the "Toad Hunt"!!!!

3. If they made it so that anyone that shot a uniformed police officer got the death penalty, it may slow down some of these scumbags from being so trigger happy.

Watch your back GM!

4. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

Good Lord, Gman. KEEP your HEAD DOWN! And you know as you're looking, we're all there beside you...... please take care.

5. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

Duck and cover, gman, and come up firin! Watch yourself out there. We're praying for Philly and for you.

6. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

I found that kevlar helmet today! PM me an address and I will try to get it shipped ASAP to protect that noggin.

7. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Well-Known Member

Man, what's going on out there. That's ridiculous. You guys need to get the National Guard out there.

Again, stay safe and get those fu*****!!!

8. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

This is crazy stuff! Are the officers being targeted specifically or something? Man, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you right now. Stay safe and get the buggers!

9. joatmon

joatmon Well-Known Member

10. whats going on is it a big ol gang war or what either way BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!

11. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Like I said before, keep your head down, and catch those mother f***ers!

12. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

i said it too kill that m*****f*****, hey look its a proper noun :D good luck glockman

13. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

I wouldn't go advocating rogue "justice". Catch him and let the courts deal with his sorry ass. If he starts shooting, give 'em the old Mozambique. :wink:

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Keep your head down GM. Sounds like Philly PD is being targeted by thugs for some reason I'll keep you all in my prayers

15. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

GMan, I'm only about 70 miles away.
    We sure could use people like you with your experience in these parts before things do get bad up here also.

It doesn't pay as much as Philly but real estate is also a lot less and your chances of living to see your wife after your shift are much better.

It's not called surrender, it's called retreat and regroup. Alos perhaps consider it a chance to really make a difference where a difference can still be made.

Oh, as an added bonus, join the guys on the local home brew range where full auto is allowed and it's free.

16. Whittey

Whittey Guest

I'm gonna be in Philly this weekend, so if you could please clean up the streets a bit... 'Preciate it.

-=Whittey=-

17. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

LOL>...I'm sure he'll make the announcement and they will get started on it ASAP. "You heard me boys, coffee break is over, time to work"

18. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: That really did make me laugh out loud :p

19. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I think it's past time we all headed up to Philly for a Hi Point shootout. No bag limit on scum. Shoot all ya can :wink:

20. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

Bad idea.

#1) What and who would determine scum?

#2) If scum were defined as the career/serial rapists, drig dealers, killers, etc then you would be vastly outgunned.

#3) They (scum, badguys, whatever) will have no compunction shooting or killing you whereas a normal person will have reservations in killing another human being. Those few seconds of hesitation can get you killed.