What guns would you be willing to pay over $1000 for?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Ari, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

Lets here them... What guns would you be willing to pay over $1000 for? (I am talking about saving the bucks and buying. Not saying it is easy)

I have two right off the top of my head
    Benelli M4 shotgun
    M1A

2. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

Here is a list in order of preference tat I would be willing to shell out $1000 for.

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

M1 Garand and an original 1903A4 sniper with the original scope, and of course the Barrett .50 cal sniper for sure... other than that, not so much.

4. unclerob

unclerob Member

One word ..... Dillon.
    Ever wonder why there are Suburbans in "THE" motorcade?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyt6imlgLo[/ame]

5. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

Ok, now that is badass!!

6. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

That's IT! I am saving my pennies! :D :shock: That is awesome!

7. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

I'd have to vote M1 also. Or a good semi-auto shotty.

8. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

A Ruger M77,MK II International bolt action in 243 or 308, IF, it came with a $300 scope.

9. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

Numerous ones.

I already have 2, both Kimber 1911's and I want more 1911's

I would also pay that much or more for a good shotgun or rifle and to be honest I really like the Ed Brown rifles except for the fact that they have fiberglass stocks.

I'm sorry but guns that cost several thousand dollars should be fine wood and steel, The Kimber rifles I like as the use fine wood and steel, same with their shotguns.

I also love the Bill Wilson Signature Series 1911, it is my dream gun but even I'll concede that almost 6 grand for a pistol is steep, someday maybe.
    http://www.wilsoncombat.com/handguns/limited/large/1.jpg

10. Maverick

Maverick Guest

How did that 1903A4 go Primal? Did you ever get it/Put it on Lay-A-Way?

My list:
    1st Generation Colt Peacemaker (way way way over $1000)
    Colt Commander Series 70 (Two Tone)
    Original M1 Garand
    Original 1903/A-

11. Newskate9

Newskate9 Well-Known Member

M61A Vulcan 6 barrel cannon. They're a little steep $$$$ and I'll likely have to save for years. The issue is the F/A18 Hornet it's attached to......... :lol:

I'm too cheap to spend that kinda money on a gun but I love the look of the SA EMP, and some of the S&W, SA 1911's. They are just such artistry. Maybe if I win the lottery and the Vulcan's not available....

12. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

The M1 Garand I got as a birthday gift a few years ago was around $1200. Beyond that, the only other weapon I personally would be willing to shell out that much for would probably be an M1A. This, of course, is not including historical weapons.

13. billybybose

billybybose Guest

I cant save my pennies cuz I'm always into em before the next payday :lol: but the dillon would be the bomb for zombie attacks(or going to the store). :D

14. .45acp

.45acp Well-Known Member

I like the pic of that SUV on the cover of Dillon's catalog much better :D

I'd surrender to that girl if she were armed with nothing more than a straw and spitballs.

[​IMG]

15. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

HK MP5-A4

$1000 is nothing for one of those!

I'd take every penny I had, and buy as many as I could get at $1000. Then I'd sell each of 'em for a $17,000.00 profit! :wink:

Also, any registered AR with Burst mode would be worth a lot of money to me.

16. The .50 cal semi automatic sniper rifle

17. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

You talking about the Barrett m107? Yeah, me too!

18. Yes I am pretty sure that is what it is. It has always been my dream weapon

19. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Well you can have one for $8000-$9000... LMAO! I really want one too. But I still want the MP5 more...

20. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

They have this massive .50 cal bolt action over at Dunhams near me for 3500.