Where is Glockman?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bobotech, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Just like the title states, where is Glockman?

Just curious.

2. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

he will be here i'm sure... he's part of the family after all.

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

GlockMan is here and is currently working on getting the site set up with the banner and other such things as far as layout etc. Jones is doing the same thing, so don't worry once everything is tweaked they'll be around for sure.

4. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    Dem der banners are a pain in the php, let them know if they need any pointers just hollar.

5. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I'M here, just been working a ton of hours at work and doing a few things with the forum. Wow, I'M surprised I was missed by someone. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

6. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member

You must have swallowed a tribble. :D Yeah, we all notice when the G-Man's not around.

7. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I was personally thinking that he'd finally found the G-..... Nevermind! :oops: :oops:

8. billybybose

billybybose Guest

From watching the news lately Im surprised they let glockman go home at all.The latest was a bank robbery\shootout.Watch your arse bro.

9. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I train or compete at least 6 to 8 hours a week on the range and fire over 700rds (I get 500rds free a week to shoot on the departments range) to keep the skills were they should be at. I attend at least three major tactical training events a year (120hrs total) and several smaller workshops over the course of the year. Mr. Crackhead has nothing over me as I am the king of my surroundings.

10. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Goodonya, GM.

11. Loopster

Loopster Well-Known Member