where to buy and what price?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by xrugger9, Oct 16, 2007.

1. xrugger9

xrugger9 Guest

Hi just started hearing about the hipoint carbine and was wondering where they sell these i.e.(wally world, cabellas, gander etc.) and what price?

thanks

2. BD

BD Guest

I found mine at a gun shop 20 miles from my location. I am in Oklahoma (go Sooners) and got mine for $185 including fees.......where are you located?

3. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
  4. Bought mine at a local gun shop, $205.00

d

5. ibcleary

ibcleary Guest

I just picked one up yesterday for $180. Try to get a newer one. One of the shops had an older one and the receiver and stock looked really cheap compared to the one I bought. Also the shop I bought from had it marked at $299 so their other guns wouldn't look so bad. As soon as I said I had seen one for $180 they price matched. Always a good trick.

6. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Found my second one at Cabela's for $180. Wouldn't that be great if we could get 'em at Wally? :shock:

7. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

Found mine at a pawn shop for $150...I was interested in it because of the pistol grip, 9mm round, and the price! :) Havent been so happy since!

8. SamW

SamW Well-Known Member

Md
    If your local gun shop doesn't have one in stock, ask them to order one for you. You may be surprised at the cost.

9. Stryker1

Stryker1 Well-Known Member

I got mine at a Big R.

Dont know if you have those in your area but they have then on sale for 139 out here quite a bit.

10. Cost?

I got my at Gun And Reel Sports (Jamestown, ND) $150 Out the door

11. I got mine used from a pawn shop for $200 with a bunch of stuff I dont think that I was ever fired before I got it.

12. ronco52

ronco52 Well-Known Member

Bought mine at a gun show in Dallas Tx $179. I have seen several for sale along with the pistols at the shows in Fort Worth - Dallas Texas area.
    All of the ones at "Regular Gun Sales Locations" have been higher priced so far.
    Good Luck in your quest they are worth the hunt.

13. dirtygutter

dirtygutter Guest

I always see them at my local gun shows here in the NW Florida area (stationed at Eglin AFB). that's where i picked up mine. 200 even (taxes included) and it came NIB with a red dot