WOLF 9mm?

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by NRAJOE, Nov 20, 2007.

1. I have tons of WOLF steel case 9mm (my Ruger P95DC loves it)

Is it okay in 995 carbine?

2. Grizzfan

Grizzfan Well-Known Member

I have never heard of a problem. Of course, it cannot be reloaded.

3. Thanks...I don't reload anyways...appreciate it!

4. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

Thats the only ammo I've had probs with but that was in my C9

-Jay

5. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Some folks love it, some of us hate it.

There's no reason not to use it in your hi-point, if it functions alright for you.

6. DLC

DLC Member

It has worked for my 995.....come to think of it all the 9mm brands I have given it have been chewed and spit out no problem.

7. In my experience the carbines are better at eating everything you throw at them while sometimes the pistols can be finicky about what goes through them

8. i shoot wolf all the time even in my carbine and so far so good

9. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

10. GlockMan

GlockMan Well-Known Member

I shoot thousands of rounds of Wolf a year, all calibers in different guns and weather conditions and I never have a problem. I always look at the local ranges were the counter person talks the shooter out of using Wolf ammo due to the so called extractor wear (Which is False!) so the shototer buys range sold ammo. Most times the counter person tells the shooter he will dispose of the Wolf and I find that same counter person shooting the Wolf at a later date. :shock:

11. Serious lack of ethics on their part !!!! :shock:

12. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

That's just wrong!

That's why I got out of sales, doing whatever you can to make a dollar and lying to a customer is perfectly acceptable as long as they write the check. It got to the point where I was having trouble sleeping at night. What a scumbag!