Would you like an ATI Stock for your 4095, let ATI know

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by benny429, Nov 15, 2007.

1. I emailed my rep about plans for a stock for the 4095 and he said:

"We do not have any plans at this time for a .40 Hi-Point stock. We are compiling a list of requests for the .40, so if you have interested customers tell them to send us an email."

info@atigunstocks.com

Edited to add:

He also said:

"The 9mm Hi-Point stock has sold very well. There are just not nearly the number of .40 guns out there as there are 9mm at this point."

2. I would love to have one for my 4095. We had a thread/poll on the old forum a while back. I will e-mail them.

3. :wink:

I know, I just want an ATI stock when I finally get a 4095. :D

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

I'll send an E-mail.

Edit Come on guys Post about this. Don't be shy.

5. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

I just sent them an E-mail! Hopefully this works. 8)

6. I would like to see the 4595 original stock and if it resembles the current line of stocks then I would prefer ATI immediately start working on a new 4595ATI. I hereby venture to state the 4095 will be discontinued by Hi Point soon after production begins on the 4595.

7. Dockem

Dockem Member

Emailed my request urging them to make the 4095 stock.

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

What is this fixation on a nonsuch weapon? they will NOT discontinue the 4095 as it is a seller. someday they MAY start production on the 4595 but will never stop anything else. You'll just have to settle for a 4095 now and later on get the 4595 if and when they start making them :D

9. JasonJ

JasonJ Well-Known Member

4595 would be a nice home defense rifle...

but heres the question.. do we want a copy of the 995 stock for the 4095, or a new design?

id like to see something new and original.. or at least different but exciting.

10. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

I Sent ATI a E-MAIL and this is the return response form them.

We do not have any plans at this time for a .40 stock, but I will add your name to the list of requests and hopefully we will have enough interest to produce one in the future.

Thanks,

ATI

SO IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED I SUGGEST YOU START LETIN THEM KNOW.

SO GET ON IT :!:

11. Dockem

Dockem Member

Got the same email response.

Keep sending those emails!!! Gotta let 'em know there is a demand for them. Who knows, maybe then the 4595.... :lol:

12. condition1

condition1 Member

yes yes yes yes

of course I want one
    I emailed them, called them and got the same response

no plans at this time