Xbox GamerTags

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Carpe_Jugulum, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Carpe_Jugulum

Carpe_Jugulum Well-Known Member

Since it came up in another thread I figured we shoud make one just for Tags for those who might want to get a game going once in a while.
    So post you Xbox/xbox 360 Gamer Tag and the game you would like to play on live.

2. Carpe_Jugulum

Carpe_Jugulum Well-Known Member

GT: Carpe Jugulum

Games: Halo 3, Orange Box (team fortress 2), CoD4, Gears of War, Rainbow 6 Vegas and around 40 XBLA games (really if you haven't tried Catan and Carcassone you should! to awesome table top strat. lite games)

Usally on between 2-5am during the week and any time on the weekends

3. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Xbox is for wussies.

4. steyraug223

steyraug223 Guest

take me on in RB6 and then tell me that. and besides comp is only good for rts play (i want company of heroes)

5. Heheh, while I have an Xbox, (occupies time on winter days when its blowing and snowing), you aren't making the case of being manly by challenging someone to fight in a video game.

Careful or you will look in the mirror one day and see this :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

TwelveGaugeSlug

Im mainly on Ghost Recon advanced warfighter 2 (GRAW 2), COD 3, COD 2, NCAA 08, Hitman:blood money, Oblivion, halo 3 (rarely) and a couple others I cant think of at the moment.

7. Gamer tag..............PleasedRashid................xbox.........no 360 yet
    A.