Yes we have a main website page too.....

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jones, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/

Ive added some kick arse music (at least I think so lol) and changed it just a tad for the moment. What do you guys think we could utilize this webspace for? I want everyone to be involved in this forum and what may come of it. I think the world of our members and think we have the best members on the net! :D Even Glockman and Primalseal lol :p

PS-who ever can tell me first (without CHEATING!) where that song comes from, Ill give them 1$ through paypal! Big spender! lol

2. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

Ok $1.50 to the first right answer....

3. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

Thats the terminator theme right???

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

I answered before you posted the The dollar so am I right any way??

5. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

You really should host the file yourself instead of leaching off metalnation. :wink:

6. esududeny

esududeny Well-Known Member

I'm 99.9% sure it's from Terminator. Thayldt21 definitely got that buck.

7. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

You got it thay! Whats you're Paypal address so i can send the 1.50$ to ya?

Mike I really dont care man. :lol: I found it on project playlist so thats where I linked it from. I could host it easily as there are free hosts for music everywhere. To bad you didnt get the answer though lol. Cheater. ;) lol PS i swear man, I thought that lizard was a dog turd the first time I saw it. lmao I couldnt tell...

8. and quicktime ewwwww

j/k.

9. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

Jones I will have to forfit the Dollar Fifty. Just think of me the next beer you drink.

It would be way to much trouble for me to find out my pay pal Whatever.

I only used it once on EGAY about a year or two ago.

10. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

Lol ok man... heres one to you buddy! ;)

esududeny you want that big buck fitty?!

11. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

well screw you guys! Id take a free buck in a heartbeat!

ok $2.00 to the first person to tell me "He-mans" aka name!

12. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

booya! You guessed the most bad ass character evers name! whats your paypal addy!

I just went to hastings tonight and got the top 10 episode DVD of HE-MAN. Man i remember as a kid.....I loved that show. i had castle Greyskull and everything....Except He-man.....you could never find an original he-man. They had the war battle gimmick He man and the "oops i pooped my pants" he-man but never an original action figure he man. I hated that as a kid lol. ;)

13. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

14. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member

Good on you Mike_AZ. Well played bud.

15. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

;) if you know these guys or trust them ill go ahead ands send 10$ to their cause for the troops man.... let me know...

Ill donate to a good cause as well if we do, do trivia or something....if not and you wanna keep the cash thats 100% fine as well... no one will say a word...(hell id keep the cash sometimes too hehe)

I dont have much in this world but what I do Ill give to those in need. Not for my own pride but for Gods will!

16. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S.

I don't have any personal knowledge of this group, but I've only read good things about them.

17. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

OK then...if youd donate so will HPPF...thanks man, and your a good man ;)

crap...it wont let me donate....weird...

18. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

Jones, and you called me a nerd for telling someone "You're killing me, Smalls" last night in the chat room... What a dweeb!!! :wink:

19. Jones

Jones Well-Known Member

teehee 8)