yugo SKS anyone

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Dreamthief, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

anyone around me (T-town kansas) interested in a yugo sks?

along with the original configuration, I have a 37 round DC engineering magazine (non-duckbill lifetime warranty and retails 89 bucks), nylon sling, hardcase, and 380 rounds of ammunition***. I think I may have some strippers somewhere as well. Not sure about the price yet. never had any problems. Just down sizing for the impending move.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**Edited ammunition quantity.

2. thekrnel

thekrnel Guest

if you think of a price! and would you ship to ffl?

3. i live in kansas city. whatys the price?

4. esududeny

esududeny Well-Known Member

nice sks. I was actually looking for one but I'm buying afew tins of 54r ammo :(

5. Dreamthief

Does 275 shipped sound fair?

Haven't ever shipped a weapon so I'd like to stay away from that.

here's the exact details

rifle (original config)

37 round mag (other than one time I've only ever loaded it to 30 with new adapter and DVD)

ammo (380 rounds)

accessories(hardcase, nylon sling and 4 strippers)

I may sell my mosin also if my brother doesn't take it. :(

**added the word shipped

6. eqfan592

eqfan592 Well-Known Member

Does it say "Ivan" there on the stock? Was that something you did yourself, or did it come that way? If it came that way, maybe theres at least a little bit of story behind that rifle :)

7. Dreamthief

yes it does :)

Not that I can prove it, but it was like that when I pulled it out of the import box.

8. Dreamthief

would also be willing to trade for an old car/little truck.

9. Dreamthief

or a C9 for my concealed carry.

10. pills

pills Guest

11. Dreamthief

12. Have you sold this yet? I have a Hi point 9mm pistol I might want to trade you. We would have to trade thru a gun dealer.
    A.

13. Dreamthief

don't think I want to go this road anymore. as I am going to be getting an XD sometime soon. I also bought a truck today :D

[​IMG]

14. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Free bump! Now you need an SKS rack for your latest purchase! :)

15. how well does that mag work? I've seen them on their site before but haven't heard any reviews.

16. Dreamthief

it's a 37 rounder, it works best with 30 atm, but i haven't done the whole leaving it loaded to work in the spring yet. when I load it with 30 I can shoot it as fast as I can pull the trigger with no ftf's, when I try to load more than 30 the last few jam a bit. I thought it was the best performing mag I've tried with no permanent mods to the rifle.

17. Dreamthief

yeah I am planning on getting something to keep my "truck gun" in (haven't been able to say that before! LOL)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.