10-42

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by FlashBang, Aug 31, 2015.

1. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

In memory of my friend and brother in Blue Darren Goforth. No finer man ever wore the uniform or answered the call to serve and protect. Please take a moment and make a donation if you are able to help Kathleen and the kids.

http://www.gofundme.com/ar2yzfrw

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face;
    the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
    may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Attached Files:

Rerun likes this.
  2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Sucks this crap is still happening. Call if you need to Flash. Prayers sent brother

3. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Backlash is going to start soon, enough is enough. If they can't act civilized then they need to be removed from civilization!

ekim likes this.
  4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Considering all the craziness out there right now we have decided to sticky this thread.

Let's use it as an In Memoriam for all the LEO's and first responders that have given their lives this year and the ones that follow.

Post a short story, a picture and a link to the news story.

Let's keep it respectful and contemplative.

[​IMG]

Any calls for retaliation, revenge or other attempts to sour up this thread and take away from its purpose will be removed.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Rabidwookie likes this.
  5. moona11

Thanks SWAGA. Lost another one today. Go in peace brother.

6. SWAGA

7. FlashBang

Go in peace my Brother in Blue.

Attached Files:

8. FlashBang

Off Duty Abilene, Tex. Police Officer Don Allen was murdered in his home on Monday 8/31/2015. His murder is being investigated by the FBI and Texas Rangers as a premeditated murder planned and carried out by several individuals. Investigators believe Officer Allen was targeted for being a Police Officer.

Attached Files:

9. SWAGA

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  10. FlashBang

The death of any Officer hits all LEO's hard. My prayers are with the families of those Officers.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  11. moona11

12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Prayers for the family left behind.....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
  13. SWAGA

(CNN) — Minutes before Officer Thomas Cottrell was killed, police received an ominous call.

A woman in Danville, Ohio, said her ex-boyfriend took off with his weapons Sunday night and was looking to kill an officer, the Knox County Sheriff's Office said.

Authorities scrambled to warn Cottrell, who was a sixth of Danville's police department.

But less than 30 minutes later, Cottrell's body was found behind the Danville Municipal Building, the Sheriff's Office said. His weapon had been stolen, and his police car was missing.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30992462...olice-shooting-was-looking-to-kill-an-officer

14. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Hitting pretty close to home there.
    I imagine he might have an accident or two while in custody.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  15. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have driven through Danville numerous times. About the size of Waldo?

16. moona11

Man this gets old. RIP T. Cottrell.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  17. MadJack

MadJack Supporting Member

18. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

EOW: Mesa County Sheriff's Deputy Derek Greer

http://www.krdo.com/news/Wounded-Mesa-County-deputy-to-be-taken-off-life-support/37902814

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -
    The Mesa County Sheriff's Office says a deputy shot by a teenage suspect will be taken off life support.

Officials said Tuesday that Deputy Derek Geer was being kept alive so that he could donate his organs but that support will be removed once that process is complete.

Geer was one of several deputies who responded to a report of a person walking with a gun in Grand Junction Monday and encountered a 17-year-old boy.

The Daily Sentinel reports that Geer began talking to him but an altercation ensued after Geer told him that he was going to be detained. Geer fired a Taser that struck the boy but he pulled out a handgun and fired at Geer, a 15-year department veteran.

He is married and has two children.

Attached Files: