1000 9mm $199.95

Discussion in 'In Stock Ammo Deals' started by SteveC, Jul 17, 2014.

1. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
  2. Back2School

Back2School Member

Looks like prices are dropping. Now may be the time to stock up :)

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

No don't stock up you hoarders!
    That was the cause of the whole ammo 'shortage' to begin with.

4. Back2School

Back2School Member

well my neighbor thought I was a crazy hoarder because I ordered 500 rounds of 2 differing calibers. Was actually scared I would buy that much. When I told him I usually shoot 100-150 each week he just shook his head.

My daughter shoots at least 100 .22 every other week from my "stash"

5. bws

bws Member

I try to shoot at least a hundred every couple weeks, of every caliber, just to retain the muscle memory. Besides, I need to practice.

6. Just ordered 200 of Igman 5.56 and 250 of new 9 mm from Freedom just to 'top off' my cans.
    Sorry.

7. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

This post was liked by 2 people. I have a good idea which two.

The mentality of this post is exactly the liberal stance. If we aren't stocked up, then we have no ability to defend ourselves!

Kids - this is EXACTLY the mentality that led to government overreach in Nazi Germany - which led to the extermination and wholesale slaughter of millions of people in the Holocaust. Seriously.

Stock up.

8. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I can't seem to stock up anyway. I shoot it almost as fast as I can get my hands on it. I would like to keep a several hundred rd buffer of each caliber that I need, but that just isn't possible. I think about getting into reloading but then I would always be on the hunt for powder. In the long run, reloading just seems more expensive than just buying nib. Imho

9. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    I thought it was because DHS needed it to "protect" us.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

:D:D:D

The growing internet consensus is 1000 rounds per gun?
    I'm not there yet, BUT, I'm peddling as FAST as I can!

11. When I get below 1000 rds. of 5.56 or 9 MM I get..........'irritable'.:mad:

12. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

The KEY word was "per" gun?
    I feel your "irritable" bowl syndrome!

13. Back2School

Back2School Member

Well I was one of the guys who liked it because I thought it was funny - I know he might have been serious but I thought it was funny.

And I was the one he responded to because I was telling everyone to stock up :)

Edit- ANd I thought I was bad with going with 500 per caliber (except .22 and 7.62x54r(which is prob banned too) )