Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now all the secret doors open and all the areas are unlocked!!!!! Everything will be unfolded unto me! BUWHAAHAHAHAHH!

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
That and $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee, unless you drink that $5 a serving girly stuff :D

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All things were given to me and to me all things were given, the HPPF opened before my eyes and a glorious sight to behold, all secrets were revealed, all veils unveiled and the unveiling was such an unveiling that no one ever saw....Mohammed, Jesus, Buddha, Elvis, Michael Jackson and the Almighty David Carridine spoke to me with velvet tounges of fire and ice, they enlightened me of the ways of CoreLogic, Jones, PrimalSeal, Silverwolverine, 2TNMules, Kripp, and the reason why there are no more sexual posts was given to me. and the gift of prophesy was given to me also.....i prophesize this will be my 1002 post..........

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
:O

Teach me oh great one! Share with this humble being the path to enlightenment. Tell me how to get to such high post counts, oh pinnacle of glory!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
patience is the key grasshopper, then you will behold it, and in beholding you will become beheld by the beholding and will behold all that is beheld....and stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Whose SilverWolverine?
;) I know who ya meant tho. Just had to pick on ya since your post count is so much higher than mine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
See I know there had to be something beyond just the trading forum I just didnt know what it was... Although I dont think i can post war to 1000... Guess I will have to get there the honest way.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whose SilverWolverine?
;) I know who ya meant tho. Just had to pick on ya since your post count is so much higher than mine.
He's Silicon's brother, you don't get to meet him until after post 1000, another perk, nice guy though

·
Registered
476 Posts
I guess I need to get my A-- in gear then .. 1000 will be awhile for me 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts