12+1 Taurus Under $200 NIB

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, May 10, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Bring me one of those with my camp stove, Trash! :rofl:

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  5. bluharley

bluharley Member

For $200, I want one of those purdy chrome JA9's. I need a 9mm......but I need a truck too!

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

Gunny says, "get rid of that chrome plated sissy pistol and get a Glxxk!"

7. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I call bull**** on this thread's title. It's only under $200 if you pay cash. Like Buds, it looks like they lure you in with a cheaper price, but then they add to it if you use a credit card.
    $204.79
    Retail Price
    $198.83
    Cash Discount Price

8. bluharley

bluharley Member

They state the LOUD and CLEAR on their website. Add shipping and FFL fees, and I'd figure $250, rounded off.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

$250+ 9.75% tax and BGC of $10 in TN at the big box stores on Black Friday was the price last year.

10. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

it qualifies for free shipping.
    My thing is that they should offer the cash discount at checkout time. Like, "Oh, you're paying cash/check/money order? Here's a bit of a discount for ya."
    With the $2.50 insurance, i'd be looking at about $222 after transfer fees and credit card upcharge.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  11. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

All that said, though, I'm gonna save up for the Beretta 92S coming in from Italy from Classic next

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

I know Bud's you can do a bank E check. That's how I bought my JHP.

13. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Thats what i paid for my Bersa BP9CC. I got a smokin deal on it at my lgs, nib. It's a great edc.

I've had a Taurus as well. I would have trusted my life with it. I don't have a bad thing to say about Taurus. Just my own experience.