Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free.

A friend at the Ag building at the school I work for said he has about 600 (I think mostly dove) used 12 gauge rounds he's going to toss if no one wants them.

Its almost cheaper to just buy new rounds of shotty shells, especially the dove rounds. But if somone wants them Ill grab them an pack them up for ya. just pay what little shipping there might be.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey, Jones...

You know, you might check your local area there to see if a recycler would give you some cash for those hulls...if no one wants to reload them, they might be worth the effort to see if you could get some cash for turning them in for recycling. They are really only worth reloading (for multiple reloads out of a single hull) if they are the high-brass hulls. Otherwise, they might be worth the effort for cash that one could put back into reloading/gun supplies. That's what I do with all of my surplus brass and paraphenilia from my guns: I either trade 'em to folks here on the forum who need them, or I take them to my local recycling center to get a few bucks for some future purchases for my reloading cabinet.

Just a few thoughts...Later!

Jag 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.