Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gah...since the scene is starting back up again I've been spending a little time over at X-S keeping an eye on the progress hacking the 360. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's insane over there! So many inconsiderate, just freaking A-holes over there! Gah, spending just 15 minutes over there and I come back to HPFF packets flying! It's so nice having a community of people that you can chill with on the ol' 'nets that don't assault you for everything and take every opportunity to harass people. There was a time when X-S was a nice place to be...about 200,000 members ago. Now even the moderators are butt holes.

In short, thank you Jones, Corelogik, Primal, SW, Nicad, 2tnmules, gtv, stryker, krippp and other staff I may have missed, for making and keeping this place the most awesome freaking forum on the whole Internet! I award you each 17 internets full of win, lulz, and roffle waffles for your actions.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
lol

We try for you guys. The huge majority of kick ass members like yourself , makes this place an enjoyable forum to come home to.... So thank you!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Werd! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.