15 people shot in Miami club

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Sep 28, 2014.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. Dayum that sounds like the cops hit ratio now. 15 hits for a hundred plus rounds? That is totally pitiful.

To be serious why in the hell were 11 y/o's at a nightclub in the early hours of the morning?

3. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

10 to 1, some type of gang crap

4. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Sounds like a gang shooting from other versions of the story. It is time for this country to crack down on criminal gang membership with a 20 year no parole mandatory sentence for being caught as a gang member.

5. bluharley

bluharley Member

Where are you going to put them?

6. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

All those new FEMA concentration camps..... :p

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Seriously good question.

Maybe we could annex Mexico, ship them all there?:confused:

8. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

It doesn't do any good to send them to calif, the kommies there just let them all loose anyways....

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

The only people they'd ever convict on that would be militia members, and bikers.

10. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Let me guess. All the pistols were held sideways while the pants were sagging below the BVD's. Most of the wounded were hit in the leg or foot.

11. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

300mi out in a leaky boat in the Bermuda triangle with buckets of blood dumped all around.

If we dump them Mexico they'll be back in 15 minutes.

Funny, the radio news has nothing about this. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Just that truck/bus crash in OK.

12. Stogies

Stogies Member

Cause the prisons are already full with the people sentenced to mandatory time for drug offenses...

13. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Maybe we could stop throwing people in prison for non-violent drug offenses and let out the people convicted of smoking pot?

Just an idea. :p

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

14. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Probably a Gang shooting. Haven't heard anything about it on the Media yet.

15. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

If I remember the data correctly over half the prison population is non - violent drug offenders.

16. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

very easy, shovel ready job, huge multi level underground prison in the middle of death valley, the " non-violent" can live in the section above ground

17. We already have laws that cover almost any illegal activity by a gang. I think that outlawing groups(gangs) could be going over the line constitutionally. Plus it will not work, anymore than drug laws or gun control.

Lock up law breakers, keep them locked up, allow people to defend themselves.

As far as this incident, where were the parents of these 'children' out to all ours of the night.

18. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Substantial % of these 'children' come from a single parent home with a rotating 'father' figure. From my experience with Medicaid patients, most of the children are given the mother's surname and have never seen their real father.

19. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Ding ding ding...we have a winner :D

And Mom was probably out with the next baby daddy

20. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Mom was partying with them.