Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range yesterday,fired 50 rounds Blazer Brass and 50 rounds WWB.Had 1 FTF with the Winchesters,last round.I am happy with my c9,I enjoy getting out to shoot.Only problem is here in Northeast Oklahoma,and I guess everywhere else,ammo is hard to come by.Went to WM asked about 9mm,lady behind the counter said good luck.It looks like I am gonna have to start reloading .

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's pretty good to only have one FTF out of 50. Good luck on finding ammo. It took two weeks and three Walmarts to be able to find any. I live in Central Ohio and found the only 9mm ammo at a walmart anywhere near me. They only had 3 boxes of Blazer Brass. No WWB or Rem. UMC. I'm not passing up a box when I find it again, if I can help it. I have a goal of getting 1000 rounds stored this year for my C9 and 1500 for my AK. Am thinking about ordering it online in bulk from now on to save the foot work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.