1861 Colt Navy Replica Hawes 36 cal Ball and Cap Revolver

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by johnireland, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Wow.... You shouldn't have to ask someone to wipe their feet before coming in your' house either..... A little tasteful tact goes a long way.

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

some people still live in a lollipop and rainbow world Bull, where everything is happy and simple, and will never get that its not raining skittles from marshmellow clouds of magnificence.....the rest of us, that actually understand reality, understand that concept of 'wiping your feet before entering'. its not alot to expect someone to join a forum and not instantly try to outsell a long time member without so much as saying hello, it should not have taken multiple people stating that for the OP to understand it, and it especially shouldnt be that difficult of a concept to grasp for anyone else. and as 'tenants' theres nothing wrong with telling someone they got crap on the rug if they didnt wipe thier feet first.

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Trying to join a HiPoint Forum......

[​IMG]

4. Bull

Yeah... Because I'd try to join the local country club by peddling steaks out of the back of a pickup.

5. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Angus or Herefords? ;)

6. Bull

Clydesdales.....

7. johnireland

johnireland Member

man -what a bunch of *******s-i tried to avoid it-but just like women-you go on and on.Jesus just drop it----go get a job if you have that much time on your hands that you sit there and scrutinize someone over and over.Just like a bunch of internet bullies.Dont worry i dont feel bullied --i just know that some people are just *******s and mad at the world.Anyone that knows you doesnt like you because your a grumpy bastard.I have probably 40 antique guns i was going to sell here because i had been reading some of the posts for a while now and seemed like a cool place-obviously i was wrong.

8. talon

talon the banned wagon

''it seemed like a cool place''.....so i didnt bother to make any attempt to become a part of it. YOU are still the one in the wrong, noone is mad at the world, we just dont like ....insert whatever word you would like to add here......

if it seemed like such a great place, why wouldnt you have made the slightest effort to introduce yourself or become a part of it? especially when we tried to give you a second chance to do so. oooh and now, its us who have too much time on our hands.?? you think so little of us, yet, you keep coming back to check what we've said, sounds like YOU are the only looking for something to kill the time. all the antique guns in the world dont make you any more a worthwhile member to the forum if you cant even bother making a post or two before insulting the members. i hear the Glock forum likes stuck-up snobs, you should fit in much better there.

9. johnireland

johnireland Member

either way--i honestly cant believe of bunch of men are mad because i didnt introduce myself---doesnt seem like a very manly thing to have to chit chat with a bunch of guys before they let you sell something..I have a gun-you want to buy it----very simple.Sorry if i dont want to be your pen pals.You back a dog up into a corner they will come out biting

10. talon

talon the banned wagon

you're right, what a stupid concept, a gun forum where people talk. where's an admin, can we shut down all this queer ''talking'' thing please and just make it another sales site? i think the new guy is on to something. :rolleyes:

11. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    So johnireland, where ya from? What do you shoot? Any HPs? What do you drive? How do you feel about liberal politics, taxes, and/or gun free zones? Why you selling guns this way?

Got anything I'd like?

So...that was yet another hint. Be a good neighbor, and converse a little, the natives might be a little less cranky.;)

12. Bull

Then peddle your stuff on gunbroker if you don't want to talk... And really, you thought we were "cool" enough to sell crap to, but not enough to converse with? Let the dog come outta the corner, I'll give him a bite, then break his neck.

13. talon

talon the banned wagon

so un-manly.

14. nadodave

nadodave the Great Member

This whole thread:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=By86PcLufOU&feature=kp[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

15. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

A replica is not an antique but that's just a detail.
    No rules against posting stuff for sale so go right ahead.
    If you have 40 you want to sell you may want to consider becoming a Forum supporting dealer.
    This thread has taken its course, interested parties can contact you by PM.
    Fee free to post again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.