1911 mag catch are back!!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by at0mic1, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Just got an email from thing meister stating he is selling the 1911 mag catch again for $30. I already purchased one from Dane a few months ago. Had problems with it at first but I fabricated an aluminum piece that fits inside mag well and have not had problem with it again. Thousands of rounds through it and still going bang. Even took a deer with it this year. Love having the option to use quality mags and have them interchange with my 1911 ccw. Well I thought I'd let all u guys know. Hey with a couple mods it is well worth it.

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Well, you're only late bya few hours and a half dozen posts from thingmeister himself about being back in business. :p

3. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida

Are you going to try one of the Korean drum mags next?

4. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Dane I may I was reading about them on another thread, I'm thinking that they may be like the other drums I've tried u got to modify the grip for them to work don't really want to cut stock. I have a couple 20 round sticks that are real fun, I do want a drum that hold at least 50.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Got Mine TODAY!!!

Unexpected piece in there, to fill the grip in the 4595.
    No big deal, it makes sense. :D

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Got mine today ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.