1st 995TS Outing

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by monsterdawg, Jan 14, 2015.

1. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

200 rounds and no problems. I am very suprized at how well this thing shoots. Very smooth and solid feeling. I almost bought some more ammo because I did not want to stop shooting it. Don't know if I have ever enjoyed shooting anything so much! By farrrrrr the best money I have spent on a firearm.
    200 rounds and everything went great. Put 50 thru my LCP with one failure to eject. Didn't take the G17 and if I did, would not have shot it! This thing is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

2. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

I agree completely. I had my first outing with my new 995ts this week. It was the first time I have fired any Hi Point product and I don't think I could be more pleased. A buddy and I shot 300+ rounds through it without so much as a hiccup. At 25 yards it fired slightly off center to the left right out of the box. One adjustment and it was dead on. I was extremely tempted to pay the range's inflated price and buy one more box of ammo, but in the end my miserly nature won out. I'm going back tomorrow with my wife. I said this earlier in the week and it is true again; sleep is going to be difficult tonight because of my excitement. I'm glad I talked myself into this gun.

3. I'm jealous. I ordered a 995TS earlier this week. Just waiting for it to arrive at my LGS so my son and I can give it a try.

4. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

I am like a 47yo kid with mine. It is just nice to shoot and fun. I don't know what it is about it, but I don't remember ever shooting something as fun as the 995 is.

5. bigfrank330

bigfrank330 Member

I have owned mine for several years
    IT IS STILL THE MOST FUN out of all my guns

6. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

Shooting should be fun, and not a chore or like pulling teeth. My Hi-Points are very fun as well.

Salut!

7. I love shooting my Hi-point. In fact I am going out today and putting more lead down range with the 4095TS today. Bought some extended cap mags and wanna see how they work,have already modded them a bit based on others reccomendations here.

8. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1421638435.104850.jpg

Painted the 995. Blatantly ripped off a guy from a Zombie thread of some kind. I used the same exact colors and everthang. Liked his gun, so I painted mine like his.

9. uavdb

uavdb Member

It's a great gun alright. We (the wife and I) went o the range last Saturday with 200 rounds of Wolf steel case ammo and it ate that up, too. She was content tearing big see through groups on the 8 inch targets at 25 yards. After a while, she very graciously asked if I would like to shoot "her" gun and I said "well yes, yes I would" and put every round into the black 8 inch targets I had set at 75 yards. They were all over it, but that size target at that distance impressed me. It is just a fun gun for the price and a few people at the range have commented on it positively. Oh, now it also sports a folding bipod and a large red anodized charging handle as well as the folding forward grip. I can recommend the bipod. It works very nicely.