Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at a few and reading the forum, I bought my first one. I ended up buying a C9. I liked the smaller feel and balance of the C9 over the .45. Now i just ahve to get out and shoot it. Mag has been loaded since I brought it home. Probably shoot it next weekend. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hello my name is lailr and I am an addict. Welcome aboard. If the gun acts up, don't give up on it, mine did at first, but is the sweetest shooting little gun now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome, good choice on the C9. Ive had good luck with every ammo I shoot in mine except WWB, its hit or miss due to being a bit longer than most.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here. Hope you enjoy your C9 as much as I like mine. I've got the 45JHP also and for me I like it better and I guess that is the reason Hi-Point makes different ones? Another reason is probally to feed our addiction.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

G

·
Hello my name is lailr and I am an addict. Welcome aboard. If the gun acts up, don't give up on it, mine did at first, but is the sweetest shooting little gun now.
lailr! hai just quick question...yours acted up? did you end up sending it in or did you just clean and fire until you were satisfied ?
thanks

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
:welcome: can't wait to hear your range report! And pics would b nice too Jeep man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.