1st post and 1st HP

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by UGLY, Mar 8, 2008.

1. UGLY

UGLY Guest

love the gun!! JCP 40 for $169.00 + tax. have not bought a handgun over 7yrs. and wow the feelings coming back!! i want more guns now!! and yes i don't know how to post pictures yet??

2. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

Welcome to the fold. You will love your new weapon!

3. neothespian

neothespian Member

4. sounds like he's got the FEVER........

5. Got to buy them all. Welcome to the brotherhood of hi point owners Any questions, you have come to the right place.

6. They grow on you. I have them all now except for the C9 comp and the .380 :)

7. welcome to the forum. and you will have to have them all, I knowI still need the 4095, but I will have it. I will, I will I will, really

8. Hi Point Brotherhood, that's good, lol.

9. UGLY

UGLY Guest

ok got the know how on posting pictures now. anyway heres the gun, my first impression when i saw it was, is this a Lorcin?? dealer said don't you even dare to compare it with a Lorcin!! :shock: ok calm down mr. i was just asking! he said for me to buy it and go shoot it and if it is a Lorcin he'll give me my money back plus $100!!! well after 4 box of 100rd WWB this is not a Lorcin! not a single FTF or FTE :D right out of the box! all in all i'm very happy!!! and love this forum

[​IMG]

10. Glad you like it here at the ''Hi Point Brotherhood'' lol.