Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from trying out my "new" .380 and in one word.. awesome. No pics to show but at about 10 yds or so every round found black on the target with one nicking the bull. I love it. (new as in it only had 75 rds shot before I got it)
No issues except not enough ammo!!

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I love my Bersa great for CCW and it's very accurate . The ammo situation is getting better here in NC and I recently saw a Thunder 380 for sale at $260.00 so those prices seem to be improving.

The C-9 has a better sight picture but is heavier and harder to conceal. I keep it in the car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I nearly got the 380 instead of the c9, but like so many others, the ammo situation swayed me to the c9. Would definately love to try out the 380 though, as I like the looks of it better than any other Hi-Point.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'd love another bersa 380, I had one with the 15 round capacity and sold it just cause I couldn't afford to feed the dang thing lol. I'd buy another one down the road if ammo would come down for 380.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Would definately love to try out the 380 though, as I like the looks of it better than any other Hi-Point.
Customize it yourself! Do a search on here & you'll find many posts of making their pistols look like the .380.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Would you guys rather shoot the .380 over the 9mm for ccw?
Me...yeah I would. 9mm ammo is easy to find and cheaper. The HP.380 and the HP 9mm(C-9) are the same size gun. I have both guns...I love them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts