2 CZ-75B 40S&W magazines for sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Milehile, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Milehile

Milehile Guest

I bought a CZ-75B from Cabela's, and let's just say, I took advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee. The thing was very inaccurate. I'm thinking it was the ammo that I used (Blazer Brass). They wouldn't buy the two mags I bought for it, so I'm looking to see if anyone would like to buy them off me. They are 12 rounders, I bought them for $20 each off the cdnnsports website. Since they are used, I'll part with them for $35 shipped.

Model number is MGCZ4012B

2. cd

cd Guest

I really want a 75b in 40, whats the deal, I mean are the mags good? I was thinking I might buy your mags so I have them. Or are you trying to sell the whole gun?

3. Milehile

Milehile Guest

I returned the gun to Cabelas. I think I got a dud, because I found a forum for CZ and they all claim that the 75B is very accurate, but mine wasn't. I'm just selling the mags. $49 is what I bought them for after shipping, and I think that $35 with shipping is a good deal. Send me a PM and I'll get those shipped out asap when you paypal me the money.

4. Milehile

Milehile Guest

These magazines are still up for sale.

5. Milehile

Milehile Guest

Sold pending funds.