Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we finally got to pick up our new CF-380s. Gotta love the 10 day wait in California.

wo of them one for my wife and one for myself. As I am looking at them I notice that they are not quite the same, something is different.

In all of the pictures of the CF-380 I have seen. The front sights are painted red. However on one of my new guns the front sight is yellow.

So my question is, is this like the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and when you get a handgun where the front sight is painted yellow you win an all expense paid trip to beautiful downtown Mansfield, Ohio and get a tour of the factory?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I just bought a C9 and the front sight is yellow as well and I was pretty much thinking the same thing as you. I actually kind of like it though. But I'm weird and I prefer the ghost ring sights on both my JCP and the C9

·
Registered
222 Posts
My front site on my C9 is bright orange, like a hunting vest orange. I got my ghost ring site from Beemiller today, I don't know if I like it like I thought I would though. I'm going to wait until I go to the range and see which one I can keep my grouping best with. I want to paint my fromt and rear sights with white glow in the dark paint

·
Registered
638 Posts
My front sight is also yellow. I didn't know they painted them different colors. I guess it all depends on how they feel that day.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Took me awhile to figure this out but according the the Bee Miller website the site color is directionally proportional to the IQ of owner.

WR2

·
Registered
850 Posts
I really like the ghost ring but ended up filing out the two triangles on both my C9 and JCP, I like it way better like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts