2 NYPD cops shot in car, both critically injured

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, Dec 20, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

I have heard that the shooter's wound was self inflicted, and I have heard that at least one of the officer's are dead.

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

Perps demanding they be allowed to break the laws, and taking revenge when they get caught. Society is in serious trouble.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    No mention of race is a mention of race. Not much narrowing down to do since there's only one race they won't mention. Same applies to religion.

5. bluharley

bluharley Member

They did mention race, "they take one of ours, we take two of theirs", Sounds like race to me.

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Well when the Dictator on Chief more or less states in his latest speech, that police are going to be at the mercy of the ACLU on any minority arrest, and that things are going to change by his hand...... What do we expect.... As horrifically bigoted and racist as it sounds, what besides segregation will change things?..... There is nothing the white man can do to make things better. If we have every dime we had to improve education and family values, we'd still be labeled as the problem..... And I'm well aware the problem doesn't lie with all minorities, there's tons of stories of people overcoming tremendous hurdles to become outstanding examples to people of any color...... But those aren't the ones heralded by those causing the majority of turmoil.... They champion the drug dealers, and guys selling untaxed cigarettes as working joes....

7. cicpup

Vermont
    See? You understand the Media's game. I'm convinced the entire "kid gloves" approach is actually a passive aggressive technique to piss off whitey, and not the PC kindness they portray it to be. They've already proven several times they can get the black man riled up a bit whenever they want. But they can't have a one sided war.

8. From pictures being posted it looks like 2 black cops. No idea about gunman but it could be a 2 for 1 cop vs thug thing

9. cicpup

Vermont
    Black Cop = White Man

Think about it. Which community gets pissed off when it happens and which one celebrates?

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

The poor families of the LEO's have my prayes and thoughts. Xmas will be tainted forever for them.

11. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Thing is, you're never going to be able to stop things like this from happening. Somebody who (I guess) was a regular Joe before went off the rails.

12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I have a name for the ones doing it that I will not repeat here. Obama is pushing a race war, he has done more to damage race relations in this country than any president in history

13. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

He was just a poor, misunderstood son of Obama that wanted to get back at The Man for holding him down for so long. It's not his fault The Man holds the black people back from getting jobs or going to college. Those police officers should be happy they were killed so humanely by such a fine, upstanding citizen.

/Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson

14. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  15. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Looks like the term a regular Joe is open to interpretation: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. cicpup

Vermont

How much of that came from mainstream media where the majority get their news?​

17. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

And they wonder why people jump to conclusions about black peoples........ These dumb SOBs deserve every bit of flack they catch.....