21, no, 25 Things that only people who carry concealed would understand

Discussion in 'CCW & Open Carry' started by tallbump, Jun 27, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

http://concealednation.org/2013/10/20-things-that-only-people-who-carry-concealed-would-understand/

I'll copy and paste the "things" but it's better to click the link and see the pics that accompany them

1. When you first start carrying concealed, it feels like the entire world knows
    2. You give the most awkward hugs ever
    3. This makes you scream
    4. Every time you sit or stand up…
    5. You avoid running certain errands
    6. Your summer attire is sometimes…excessive.
    7. You smile your biggest smile when you stumble upon this before going into a business
    8. You laugh your most sarcastic laugh when you stumble upon this before turning around and not going into that business
    9. You plan trips around places that don’t allow you to concealed carry
    10. Having to do your business in a public bathroom is more time consuming and more annoying than ever before
    11. You have a drawer in your home strictly for holsters
    12. You squat while shopping
    13. You don’t reach too high
    14. You’d rather have your drivers license taken away than have your pistol permit taken away
    15. You buy pants a size or two larger than you normally wear
    16. You get a little more nervous than usual when a police car is behind you
    17. When you see a wall clock, you think about different carry positions
    18. When you go out to eat, you sit in an area of the restaurant that gives you a view of the entrance and exit, as well as the entire floor
    19. Your awareness of your surroundings is 100x higher than it was before you started carrying concealed
    20. If you’re awake, you’re carrying concealed
    21. You’ve had this happen to at least one pair of jeans
    22. How naked you feel when you aren’t carrying
    23. When you see someone with a Pro-Gun bumper sticker, you feel an urge to stick around in order to very-high-five them
    24. Every time you hear of a lawful citizen using his firearm in self-defense, you wonder what Make, Model and Caliber was used
    25. You cheer when you hear about people defending themselves with their concealed carry firearms

2. krizma123

krizma123 KRIZMA123 Member

MI.
    That all is so true.

3. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

My favorites

1. When you first start carrying concealed, it feels like the entire world knows
    5. You avoid running certain errands
    10. Having to do your business in a public bathroom is more time consuming and more annoying than ever before
    16. You get a little more nervous than usual when a police car is behind you.
    18. When you go out to eat, you sit in an area of the restaurant that gives you a view of the entrance and exit, as well as the entire floor
    19. Your awareness of your surroundings is 100x higher than it was before you started carrying concealed
    22. How naked you feel when you aren’t carrying
    25. You cheer when you hear about people defending themselves with their concealed carry firearms

4. Tchort

Tchort Member

Thats great....alot true for me

5. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    That was cool. I love the holster drawer item. You know you're a gun person if you have a drawer devoted only to holsters...;)

6. harcdaddy

harcdaddy Member

So true....

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

7. cktvt

cktvt Member

I really had to smile at some of them, especially #13. I often wear a Cross-Breed Supertuck IWB. That thing is so comfortable I could sleep with it on, but if I reach for the pickles on the top shelf at PriceChopper I'm likely to get a dirty look from Ima Payne and her toy chow.:rolleyes: