.22 Federal Match 325rd Boxes

Discussion in 'In Stock Ammo Deals' started by FirearmFanatic, Mar 16, 2016.

1. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

A heads up to those looking for .22 ammo.
    Palmetto State Armory has 325rd boxes of Federal Match .22 Ammo on sale for $24.99 per box until midnight today.
    Yes, I got me some! :)

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Just got 4 boxes at lgs for $21.99

3. FirearmFanatic

You did better than me then! Thats the cheapest I could find them locally or on the net. Locally? Forget about it! None to be found unless you want to make a loan at the bank! :(

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Shipping?

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

5. I'll just wait for the craze to subside, and then buy them at Wally World.

6. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

7. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    My local lgs.

Attached Files:

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Wal Mart has not had .22LR in stock when I check (at least once per week) in 6 years. They've usually got other stuff but the hoarders are still getting .22LR

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  9. Visper

Natchezss is charging $16.25 to ship - OUCH

PSA is $8.50

PSA wins!!

10. FirearmFanatic

$12.00 for 4 boxes to my location.

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

$9 for one box.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Vandalia Range and Armory had this for ~$27 last time I was in.

Thanks for the heads-up, though. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I may be dead before that happens.

Exactly my situation.:rolleyes:

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

One of my coworkers wife works at Walmart and buys it up as soon as it gets there. They don't even have a 22. There is a special place in hell for her. I know I made the reservations for her years ago.

15. FirearmFanatic

First class or coach? :rofl:

16. Well if the market gets glutted, and she gets caught with all that ammo they can't use she will get her reward. People said gasoline could not go below 2 bucks a gallon, but here we are.

17. That is why I started with airsoft, it is fun, cheap, and no glut in ammo. I use the pellet gun for small tasks around home. I have between 400, and 500 rounds of 22, and that will last me several years before I need more. In fact last year I passed on buying a bulk pack at Wally World when they had it, figured somebody needed it more than I did.

18. Recoman

Recoman Supporting Member

$12.00 for shipping is a great price. I did find these at Wally ONCE for $18.97:eek:. Got some at limit 3, haven't seen them back since...hoarders seem to beat me to em :bang:

19. Delbert

Delbert Member

I lucked out at my WalMart a couple months ago. They had just gotten in an ammo shipment and had just started to put it out, when I walked up to Sporting.

Guy behind counter said what ammo you need, and I said I need 22LR and just laughed, knowing I hadn't seen any in 2yrs or the neckbeards beat me to the purchase.

He laughed back and said they just got in a shipment, how much you need?

Knowing this was NOT the regular counter guy, I said is there still a 3 box limit and he said yes. Give me 3 then.

Didn't realize this was a 325rd Federal Target Match bulk box, that I know a customer would/should only get one.

He grabbed 3 boxes and placed them on counter and I got out the cash and high-tailed it out of store before they realized their mistake. Paid $16.97 a box.

Haven't seen any 22LR after that. Sometimes, my local LGS has some of the Remington Thunderbolt crap that hangs up on the feed ramp in my 10/22's and jams, but are ok for my bolt guns where I control the speed of feed, and have a different ramp angle.

20. Visper

yeah... I don't like you!!!:p

Its kinda a running joke now with my wife. Every time we have gone to Walmart, over the past 2 years, I head to the ammo counter... the guy there laughs at me then I walk back to my wife and the cart and she halfheartedly asks "you find some?". Of course I say no, and she laughs at me till we leave... I hate Walmart...