.22 Mini-Mag 300ct ordered 2/15/2014, FINALLY delivered to store

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by Stromm, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So back on Feb 15, 2014 via Cabela's website I ordered "in-stock for store delivery" a 300 count box of Mini-Mags. $26.86 with tax, no shipping.

Time and again I kept being told "we are sorry, it's still backordered". Keep in mind, it was listed as in-stock for store delivery and people received it for home delivery even ordering hours after I did. Worse, friends and family saw it on the store shelf many times after my order.

Well, good news is I finally received my order. Sure, it only took SIX months :) but I picked it up on the way home from work.

Looked at the shelves while there. Hundreds of 50/100 round boxes of 9mm, .40 and .45.

Zero .22 though. Not even 30-carbine. Massive amounts of 12-gauge, .223 and 5.56. Even a bunch of 5.7.

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Now, that makes me want to shop at Cabela's!!

3. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Haven't seen a hint of .22LR at the Cabela's around here. I guess six months is better than never, but geez.

4. The .22 thing kills me. I pickup at least 3-4 bricks a week at My local gunstore. :confused: glad those of you in the sold out areas are starting to see it more.