.22's on the shelf at Walmart

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by bluharley, Dec 1, 2014.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

That's the first time I've seen .22's there since I've been looking, the last year or so. Made me want to come home and shop for something to shoot them with! But, I need a MC tire....bummer. There wasn't a price tag on them.

2. I went ahead and bought a box of 100, but still not what I wanted. I wanted stingers, but those are like gold.

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Let me check my stash I might have a box or two of stingers and I don't shoot them if I have them I'll PM you and let you know

4. I can wait, but thanks for the offer. I don't need them that much but both my guns can handle them. Thinking of getting a pocket 22 and would probably carry stingers. That is a ways off though.

5. Kiln

Kiln Member

Now that prices are returning to normal there is getting to be less incentive to buy and resell ammo by scalpers.

I hope all of the dirtbags buying and reselling got caught with thousands of rounds they bought after the average prices fell and have trouble reselling.

6. Bought 2 100rd boxes of stingers at dick's the other day. a little more than i like to pay for 22. but stingers are a little better. maybe i can find someone to trade with for cheap as dirt golden bullet

7. Kiln

Kiln Member

All I've been able to find locally has been Federal bulk (which I dislike) and CCI Standard. I'd like to find some Mini Mags locally but they're like gold these days.