2nd Annual 22 LR give away is here

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by planosteve, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

This is not a joke but after last weeks score and looking at my lack of space to store ammo I have decided to do another 22 LR give away.

The rules are simple, on 4/7/2015 I will pick a person that that replies that they want to enter and send them at least 1000 rounds of 22 ammo. At least 525 rounds will Remington Golden Bullets and rest will be good ammo but up to my desecration. As I am making the rules if MaryB and Evil wish to enter they get 2 entries each as they are female and good people. All female get 2 for one entries. Also moles are allowed to enter.

As to how I do the drawing each person that enters is assigned a number and and I use a random number generator with the offset provided by my wife when I ask her for a number between 1 and 100.

Now for those of you that are looking for ammo to teach boy/girl scouts to shoot do not enter the contest. I have set aside ammo for you needs, just PM me and we will take care of it.

So let the game begin and may the odds always be in you favor.

For those of you that ask, Yes I have been drinking, I cannot get to sleep, and really don't care. I like you dysfunctional SOB and I want to do something nice.

One more thing, if you have over 5K of 22 squirreled away don't enter and let someone that really needs it win.

Ok let the game begin, and yes I am drunk, I don't do it often but I needed it after this week.:wah: I always wanted to use the emoticon.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Heck.... I'm game Stevo!..... I've been dodging the hoarders and scalpers. Down to about 600 rds.

3. I am game, but I am entering on behalf of my Dad; he is out of .22 for his Marlin and I'd like to get him a nice early Father's Day gift.

4. I'd love to be considered for this 22lr hensteeth drawing. :D

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Alright ladies, and Evil, you heard the man. You've got less than a month to get your name in on this for a chance to win some of that fabled .22 we keep hearing about.

6. colthrash

colthrash Member

I would like to officially volunteer to win this contest!

7. harcdaddy

harcdaddy Member

Awesome! Count me in please.

8. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    I will overcome my usual reluctance to have anything for free and I am in.

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    You can throw my name in the hat.

10. I'm in but have a question....you said ladies get two entries. If I put on a skirt will that qualify me for two entries???
    Just asking and playing by the rules...

11. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

You would need to have some parts surgically removed to qualify as a female.

12. So the tuck and tape method won't count?

13. smills41

smills41 Member

please enter me in your gracious act

14. Wow! I haven't posted in a while. Those 12 hour shifts really take their tole. But I gotta get in on this. I'm down to my last 2 boxes and it's starting to warm up finally. Gotta find me some ammo!

15. Fracman

Fracman Member

Very nice of you. Do not put me in last time I was in Canada I brought back a few boxes of 22

16. No. Ammo scare there? What's the pice in the great white north?

17. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Count me in Please!

18. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Count me in but I'll donate to Kirk for his scout merit badge thing that he's got going on.

19. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Did you read the post about already having ammo for them :p :p

Edit - I am not putting in I have plenty of 22 and its easy to get here again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.