2nd trip to the range with my ghost sight (c9)

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by oldnoob, Feb 4, 2008.

1. well, before i head to the school today i decide to give my new c9's ghost sight a shot. i brought along with 100rd and after 3rd mag of tuning, i pretty much get it right on the dot. in 15 feet i can pretty much get in within 3 inches. the ghost ring sight work much better for me than the regular sight. i still need to work on my grouping and i think i have flinch problem. if i take my time to sight i can't get within 3 inches to bull's eye but about one shot per mag i would have one way out of group. anyway, tonight i'll post up my target pix along with my c9...etc. :D

2. oh, i almost forget, i got my first jam about 280~290 rd. so i when through 350 rd and have total 2 jam. not bad at all.

3. Corgrats. Get us some pics of the new groups.

4. [​IMG]

10 feet, after sight my ghost ring sight.

[​IMG]

15 feet, after one mag of sighting

[​IMG]

20 feet, after one mag of sighting

[​IMG]

30 feet, need to work on it. 4 of shot complete missed

[​IMG]

one handed 10 ft, just messing around.

5. Some people like the ghost ring better than others. On a handgun I prefer the standard 3 dot sights, on rifles I like a ghost ring peep type sight.

6. Looks like you got some good groups. Ghost rings are good for training IMHO, but on a pistol I wouldn't use them all the time. Good shooting oldnoob!

7. I tried the ghose ring on my c9 too. I eventually took it back off and went back to the iron sights. Call me weird, but I could see the sight picture better with the iron sights.