Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,679 Posts
You dond good @CamoDeafie

Truly sorry about the deafness. But her daddy has adapted and overcame. With your guidance, she will too.

·
Super Moderator
9,679 Posts
Do not be sorry, it was always a 50/50 chance, her mother is also deaf, so we are prepared as best as we can be to raise her well :) this however puts a renewed focus on finding the best deaf educational opportunities for her that we can find, as well as a deaf community that shares similar values to our beliefs and values.
I understand. Just hate to hear it. But i know she will be well taken care of.

i myself have a hearing impairment. it dosent affect me much though. A 40% high frequency loss in both ears. i can hear most things, but i have a hard time differentiating sounds. One on one conversations are no problems are no problem, but when in a croud i have to read lips. I can hear the noise, just can not understand it. Tinnitus is normal to me.

I just want all babies to have no problems.

·
Super Moderator
9,679 Posts
Just thinking @CamoDeafie . My grandson is only a couple of months behind your daughter. Who knows, in about 20 years or so we might be in-laws! (Outlaws, relations, or something!) (I know, you just threw up in your mouth a little!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts