3 numbers or 3 bullets.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by pills, Jan 31, 2008.

1. pills

pills Guest

Your choice

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkS8mdbml0A[/ame]

2. hpman

hpman Guest

Wow! That's all I can say to that.

3. What do you say about that. There are bad people in the world that want to do harm. When it comes down to it you are your protector, no one else can do it for you. I'm just happy that some one was smart enough to give her a gun for her protection. When she called 911, it was already to late for the police to stop him.

4. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Awesome.

In the comments someone mentioned Tia Hernlen.

I found the call, and I'll be honest, I cried.

The father had asked his own father, a retired LEO, for a gun to defend his family, and his father had refused, telling him that the Sheriff's Dept. could protect him if need be.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/911-1.mp3

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I know the feeling, i had a home invasion victim on the telephone when the BG's kicked the door in, luckily i was familiar with the apartment complexes enought to find out which ones they lived at... The caller was a distraught hispanic male, with his wife and children crying in the background.

It is not uncommon for a domestic dispute call to be phoned in, in that same exact manner as this was, normally the caller is trying to get the spouse into hot water, and the dispatcher did a fine job of finding out exactly what was going on. +1 to the dispatcher.

Forget dial a prayer. I'll handle my business and then call... a non-emergency line.

6. Haha! Score one for the good guys. I wish she could auction off his property (he won't be needing it anymore) and empty his bank accounts (see previous statement) to pay for therapy and damages, good freaking riddance.

A gun in hand is worth a police officer on the phone :).