Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts
The owner went on a rant about how people who refuse to get a COVID vacine and then get sick makes him happy.
How does he feel about the endless conga line of vaccine recipients that have caught covid? Often multiple times?

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
How does he feel about the endless conga line of vaccine recipients that have caught covid? Often multiple times?
You stop pointing out the truth

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
Same way .gov and big pharma do. I'll wager. Blames it on a new variant and unvaccinated asymptomatic carriers...

·
Registered
234 Posts
.30SC is pretty much the same price as .380 in my area... I'd be tempted, but don't want a S&W Shield (although I hear they're great guns, I simply don't want one). I WOULD be interested in a Ruger MAX-9, or something similar (in a similar price range) in .30SC.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
I was mad at Ruger for a LONG time. But Bill died and Ruger-the-company went to work trying hard to make amends so I eventually decided that the guy I was mad at was feeding worms so I could let it go.

I was pissed at TTAG for shoddy and dishonest reporting and wouldn't use the website. Then someone else bought the site and the two skeezy writers there stopped being used; the original owner left an a "Nick Leghorn" seems to not be "contributing" any longer (good riddance).

I'm still kinda pissed at Springfield Armory and I haven't seen them try to make amends for their skeezy behavior yet. Did I miss their "we're sorry, we'll do better, here's some apology money for SAF" speech?

IIRC, S&W did something similarly stupid too, took their lumps, and had to make amends before the firearms community would forgive them.

So, yeah, I see what Sandy Crisholm as pretty similar to what Bill Ruger did. So until Mr. Crisholm dies or is no longer in control of NAA, I don't see me buying any of that douche's products, even if a 380 case bottle-necked to .32 sounds interesting. There are plenty of other neat cartridges and guns.

Does anyone else have to "personal boycot" NAA? Nah. This is my decision; for me.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Black Rifle Coffee.
Biggest group of Mother F'ers in the fake manospher.

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
Percocet. Makes me sweat. But it does stop the knee from hurting.
I can go about 2 hours between having to visit the toilet for a whiz. Like clockwork. It’s ridiculous. So I’m going to bed…..about 6 times a night.😡

But I hated coffee long before this.😉

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I like coffee. It doesn't like me anymore. WAYYYY too much when I drove truck, even more during my teaching days. Now I get serious hearburn and angina on the high test and decafe is like....yeah, don't care for it. Used to love the smell in the morning but, since Captain Tripps, my smeller doesn't work right, so it smells...sour(?).

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
I like coffee. It doesn't like me anymore. WAYYYY too much when I drove truck, even more during my teaching days. Now I get serious hearburn and angina on the high test and decafe is like....yeah, don't care for it. Used to love the smell in the morning but, since Captain Tripps, my smeller doesn't work right, so it smells...sour(?).
Covid mad it smell like sulfur for about a year. Its almost normal smelling again

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
I thought 🤔 this was a place to discuss hi-point firearms.
Well, THIS specific place within the Hi Point forum is for discussing various gun calibers or cartridges. No Hi Point limitations.

And then, thread drift and general BS is common. I mean, how much can one say about 30 SC?

• Helpful
Reactions: Rerun

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: Rerun and moona11

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
You meant 'a glunk' round...?

Rerun
So if it had been called 45 Sig, that would have been OK?

Funny thing is, it did everything the .45 ACP does, it’s a GREAT design in that sense. But the ONLY extra thing it did was let you use smaller guns as .45 launchers. It still limited capacity vs everything else, and cost more, which was why people dumped it so fast once they started trying to pay for training.

Reactions: moona11
21 - 40 of 43 Posts