Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

30 SC gets blessed by SAAMI

3K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  lklawson 
#1 ·
Reported last week by American Rifleman and others, SAAMI has officially "approved" .30 Super Carry. While this generally means good things for the acceptance of the cartridge, it's really nothing more than the manufacturer paying SAAMI a lot of money and putting in a lot of work for detailed specifications. Still, it's probably a beneficial step for the 30 SC.

American Rifleman Article Here:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Rerun and bumthum
#2 ·
Nice to see the newest "cool kid" accepted by the rest of the class. Maybe he'll stay around for a while

Reactions: undeRGRound
#10 ·
The .30 SC seems like it would be a neat little round. The size of cartridge should make it possible to fit a lot in a magazine. I don't see it making a huge impact though.

#31 ·
Percocet. Makes me sweat. But it does stop the knee from hurting.
I can go about 2 hours between having to visit the toilet for a whiz. Like clockwork. It’s ridiculous. So I’m going to bed…..about 6 times a night.😡

But I hated coffee long before this.😉

#32 ·
I like coffee. It doesn't like me anymore. WAYYYY too much when I drove truck, even more during my teaching days. Now I get serious hearburn and angina on the high test and decafe is like....yeah, don't care for it. Used to love the smell in the morning but, since Captain Tripps, my smeller doesn't work right, so it smells...sour(?).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.