380 acp

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by LongShotMfg, Apr 22, 2014.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Greetings Hi-Point Afficionados:

We're trying to find a 380 ACP at a dealer in our area, and none carry it. None want to order to sell to us, either, because there's no mark-up in it for them. The reason we want one is to see if we can create a line of accessories from stainless and/or brass that is similar to what we offer for the carbines. Any ideas where we can our hands on one of these babies?

Thx,
    Jerry & Melanie
    LongShot Mfg
    Web: www.longshotmfg.com
    FB: longshotmfg
    Twitter: @longshotmfg

2. The 9mm is the exact same except for the barrel and recoil spring, if you can find one of those then you can get your measurements from it.

3. mcmar

mcmar Well-Known Member

You can always check Gun Broker...

4. Etechonline2002

Etechonline2002 Well-Known Member

Why would they not order it seems like you went to bad gun stores. I'm sure you have the manufacturer send one to a local store.

Why don't they just charge a small fee for ordering it.

5. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 Member

Hi Point Firearms as a list of dealers on their website, which may offer you a few possibilities. I found the cheapest part of owning the 380CF was buying it. The cost of ammo cuts into my food supply.

6. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you!!!

7. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thanks for the tip!

8. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We live in East Podunk and no one seemed to want to go to the trouble. We're on the lookout, though.

9. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

thank you!

:D Thanks for the info.

10. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

11. Moestooge

Moestooge Well-Known Member

If you live in Wisconsin (same applies to any cheeseheads here), I know an excellent LGS who handles everything from Hi-Points and lower-priced .22 rifles to expensive guns.

12. Chartiers

Chartiers Well-Known Member

Couldn't find a dealer in the area for a Hi Point either so I ordered one from Cheaper Than Dirt! on the Internet a few days ago - http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/8-MKS-CF380HSP . It was sent to a dealer in the area as an FFL transfer. Picked it up today. Nice handgun. Jim

13. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you. I also was unable to locate a 9mm. The dealers here in NJ don't want to spend much time looking for a gun that makes them very little money. Even the HP distributor out here could not locate one for me. I am going to look around again next month.

14. raubvogel

raubvogel Well-Known Member

Have you considered online?