.380acp at freedom munitions

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by lcback, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I know .380 has been hard to find for a while now. I have gotten lucky at Walmart twice and bought a box of 50 for $19.50 after tax.

Until 9:00 PM tomorrow freedom munitions has $5 dollar flat rate shipping and lots of .380 in Stock

I bought 250 rds with tax and shipping for $80 comes out to $16 a box
    It gets cheaper if you buy even more 500 or 1000 rds.

2. Another great American company, just like Hi-Point. Shot a 50 round box of their 9mm at a local range - good quality ammo. Plan on buying a box in a few weeks. :)

3. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    I've probably shot about 10K rounds of FM in 9mm. .45acp, and .223. Never had a problem. Not one. Watch for their occasional shipping deals too. Just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm paid about $210 with $5 shipping.

4. Yeah shipping deals is where it's at for bulk ammo online. I would have bought the 500 rds but my daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up. Hard to get the go ahead to spend that cash while complaining about buying birthday princess presents

5. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Ah yes, the princess presents. I get slammed with that in November lol

6. HA, yeah this will be her first party she is excited for. So she keeps saying "Can i have this for my party?" for more and more things.

After last night i need to find a bouncy house and a fruit tray. :p

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Congratulations. :)

She's darn well worth the loss of the ammo and them some, though. Right? Right.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

8. Both of the munchkins have been worth the selling of a mosin, ammo, weatherby, ATV, two drum sets, the fast car. and all the dream guns and ammo i want.

Atleast thats what i keep telling my self. :p
    Really they are. there will always be toys to buy, my kids wont always be happy and at an age where they want to play with ME.

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Lol........ I always tease my wife about that... I went from driving a red jeep wrangler, to a jeep Cherokee, to a mini van, in a year and a half....

10. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Your drums?!! OMG!!

Now this picture does not show my granddaughter's matching pink drum set lol

Attached Files:

11. Lol. That's a nice set. I had a cheap pearl one with zildjian cymbals in high school. But when we moved into an apartment it got packed up. And I bought a nice electronic one with mesh heads and a monitor for it. I was really impressed with it. about 2 months after my son was born I sold them both.

12. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    I've been tempted sometimes to get an electronic kit but never could get myself to do it. Partly just reluctant to go electronic, partly figure I already have drums now I spend money on guns. :)

13. Yeah I never wanted to go electronic. But once I got them I loved having a set tunes for jazz one second and rock the next. The mesh heads at least made it feel close to real. So much better than the old rubber practice pads.
    The one thing that sucked on mine was the cymbals. They just weren't right. They might have improved since then I don't know