.40 jhp Hogue grips/laserlyte/clipdraw

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by dnbdj, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Awsome 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. MTguy

MTguy Member

First to say it... Trigger finger.

3. Yeah, I agree...trigger finger...and on top of that there's a round chambered :shock: ....
    Anyways, nice .40 and accesories...hows that clipdraw working out (tape wise) I was kinda skeptical about the mounting tape. Considering the weight of the JHP, I would assume its holding up well, I wanted one for my BT.380, only wish they made the 1911 style for them though.

4. dnbdj

dnbdj Guest

well i have to say I cant call b.s. on the trigger finger.
    my bad.
    as for the clipdraw. I love it. it makes the "unconcealable" jhp .40/.45 frame concealable and holds like a champ. ive put thru about a hundred rounds since putting it on and no sign of weakness yet.

5. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

The only complaint I had with the clipdraw on my JCP was that it would catch my knuckle when the slide would cycle. Took off a bit of skin at the base of my first finger. It did hold the gun well and was solid as a rock.

6. s0b3

s0b3 Member

i love the clipdraw on my kahr:

[​IMG]

7. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

DANG! I noticed the round chambered, but while reading the next 2 posts I realized i just couldn't regurgitate your post... +1 you're very attentive to safety!

8. I have an extra belt clip. I like the idea of putting it on my HP. Thanks for the idea.

9. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

BOOGER HOOK, BOOGER HOOK! ROFL

SW

10. 45Man

45Man Member

Clip Draw is pretty cool.
    [​IMG]