Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lasers will work on my .40, a lot of cheap ones on Amazon but I don’t know if they will fit . Hi Point sells one but they are out of stock.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

As far as I know that little slot in front of the trigger guard is proprietary HiPoint and neither Weaver nor Picatinny fits.
I bought a light for my JHP that didn't fit.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I seen that and Hi Point is out of stock .For how long ? Who knows. I don’t want to spend 100 bucks for one that goes on the trigger. So I guess the only laser that will fit is the one sold by Hi Point or the more expensive one for the trigger

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
A little something that may tickle your fancy is a small red dot on the slide.
Unfortunately they're asking $61 for the mounting plate.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

https://www.ebay.com/c/1856558237

There's another one that makes them but can't find them online right now.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
  • Maybe I will just wait for the Hi Point one to come in . Is that a different trigger?

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
  • Is that a different trigger?
Aftermarket aluminum. Feels nicer on your finger but makes zero difference in function.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So the only laser I can get without doing mods. that I don’t want to do is the one from Hi Point? I want it on bottom not on the slide

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
I might have the HP supplied pistol mount for a laser in a spare parts box? Let me look...

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did it come with the gun or did you get it somewhere? I still have the box but I don’t remember seeing a pistol mount? Thanks for looking I didn’t know it was so difficult to install a laser

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
Did it come with the gun or did you get it somewhere? I still have the box but I don't remember seeing a pistol mount? Thanks for looking I didn't know it was so difficult to install a laser
When I bought my 4095TS it was the alphabet edition with the laser, flashlight, and front grip. The laser came with the carbine mount and pistol mount according to the package.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I mounted a laser on my 4095 barrel Pic. Rail, but the rail isn’t secure on the end and moves so I ordered a barrel shroud from down range to get rid of the rail and mount on the shroud

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
I mounted a laser on my 4095 barrel Pic. Rail, but the rail isn't secure on the end and moves so I ordered a barrel shroud from down range to get rid of the rail and mount on the shroud
Yeah, that chunk of rail between the front sight body and stock is a piece of shit.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I thinnk they have one that fits the trigger guard. My JHP came with the laser in the box. It's a turd that doesn't consistently switch on.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
So the only laser I can get without doing mods. that I don't want to do is the one from Hi Point? I want it on bottom not on the slide
That isn't a laser on the top of the slide. just a red dot.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wanted the one from HP that hooks to the trigger guard for 65 bucks but they are out of stock . You said it's a piece of shit?

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I wanted the one from HP that hooks to the trigger guard for 65 bucks but they are out of stock . You said it's a piece of shit?
No, I have no knowledge of those. My JHP was ordered with a different lazer. Those didn't exist.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts