4095 first time out

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by mrgrinch233, Mar 2, 2008.

1. mrgrinch233

mrgrinch233 Member

:shock: :) Lets just start out by saying I am very impressed with my new carbine.Went to the range to break it in with 400 round of WWB and ran flawless. I was able to get nice groups out to 50 yds. Because I am lazy and didn't want to walk anymore so I didn't try any farther. After sighting in factory sights at 25 yds. and a few practice targets I find the 4095 to be amazingly accurate. Below is a target with my best group of the day. 10 shots 50 yds. off bench with sandbags. 1.275" group. Now I want a 995 to make tacticool :wink: :D :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Cool! Glad you had a good time!

3. Mr Grinch, that's some damn good shootin'! Again, welcome to the Hi-Point family, and keep up the good work.

4. mrgrinch233

mrgrinch233 Member

Thanks guys. This IS my new bedside gun for when things go bump in the night.

5. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

is that with the stock iron sights? cuz wow.. thats really good shooting.

6. mrgrinch233

mrgrinch233 Member

yes, It was with factory iron. But it was not my first target. It took a while to get that group. There was no wind and the stars,moon and the sun must have been perfectly aligned :lol: . I took my time and was well set on sand bags. Sat. I will be at the range for CCW classes so will stay after and try to get some video. I have about 1000 rounds of 40sw (WWB) that I will try to run through my 4095 and SW MP40. I also just purchased a Ruger mkIII 22/45 target model I will be sighting in this weekend some time.

7. Very nice shooting, keep that target with you for the time when someone tells you that Hi Points are junk ;)