Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the avg shooter, how accurate is the 4095 at 50 yards? 100 yards?

Also, what is its maximum effective range?

Thanks for your input.

R/fiVe

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
for a pistol cal carbine, I think they are very accurate. your not gonna draw 1" groups or anything though.
I consider 100 yds about the maximum effective range for mine. I BZO'd mine at 75 yds.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
I shoot mine at 100 yds, its good enough at that range to take out a varmit like a rouge dog or something similar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can keep all shots within 3" or so at 50 yds. with my 4095. Going to use it for deer this year. No more than 50 yds. I've been practicing double taps and I think I could get off two real fast and keep them well within the kill zone.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Well I don't have a 4095 but my 995 is sighted for 50 yards.
Here's a pic from a range trip. I did use a rest to shoot this but it should give you an idea of accuracy at 50 yards.

Here's one I did standing at 50 yards.

Man I just love my 995!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, I did get a deer with the 4095. It walked by at about 30 yards and I got it with a chest shot. Took out the lungs and grazed the heart and liver. One shot kill, just as it should be.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Now that's just awesome, Jeep. Now I know I gotta get a 4095. I have the 995 but I feel a little under-gunned for deer-hunting tasks with it. I'm currently hunting deer with a Savage 30-06. The 4095 would definitely make for a nice brush gun.

wizard93

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now that's just awesome, Jeep. Now I know I gotta get a 4095. I have the 995 but I feel a little under-gunned for deer-hunting tasks with it. I'm currently hunting deer with a Savage 30-06. The 4095 would definitely make for a nice brush gun.

wizard93 Ya know you need a extra Carbine say a 4095

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.