Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys you or most of you have heard me talk about having a .40 caliber Highpoint carbine ordered since June well I finely got to wondering about the details of the delay and wrote to Highpoint sales and they replied straight away and nicely to me I though I would post it here so who ever might be interested in why you can not get one right now will know the truth and a possible date on them .
John

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxzxx ,

Unfortunately, the .40 caliber carbine is not in production and most likely won’t be until after the first of the year. The factory has been producing the 9mm carbine with the new stock, so this is the only carbine model we have available to ship to the distributors where the dealers place their orders for Hi-Point. We don’t sell or ship directly to any dealers; we ship only to the wholesalers located throughout the country.

I know this is not the news you were hoping to receive, but at least you have the reason as to why your=2 0dealer has been unable to locate the carbine you ordered.

PJ
MKS Supply, Inc.
Marketer for Hi-Point Firearms

·
Registered
142 Posts
i guess i got lucky i wanted a 4095 but was going to wait till after the holidays i was at a gunshop lastnight getting a few things i figured while i was there i would check prices on 1 she looked it up in the computer for me and said we have 1 left in camo for 182$ so i grabbed it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on you guys finding one , I keep thinking about picking up the 995 but just want the .40 more as that's what I'm buying most my hand guns in , who knows maybe I'll just go get a 995 anyway and hope to get my other one when they come available . I did handle a 995 Thursday and was quite impressed by the feel of it . It was the old stock though .
John

·
Registered
330 Posts
I looked and looked for a 4095,and could not find one either. In the meantime my local Pawn shop got a used 4095 in a few weeks ago. Needless to say I jumped on it immediately, instead of the 995ts that they also had in. I still want a 995ts but I'll have to wait til my wife gets over me getting the 4095 first. :-[bt

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
none on gunbroker, none on guns america, none on auction arms.

a google search for "4095 carbine for sale" returned over 20,000 hits. i went in 20 pages and still didnt find one actually for sale. lots of closed sales and nothing else.

if you find one BUY IT!

SW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.