4095ts 2nd Range Trip or Fun With God And Guns

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by TrailBlazer999, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Went to my first meeting with the church group, God and Guns. We grabbed a bite to eat then broke out the Bibles for a little spiritual enlightenment. Afterwards we headed over to the local indoor range and I sighted in my new red dot and tested my 15 rd promag.

It went pretty well with only 4 failure to feeds. I was thinking it was the promag since I had 3 of them with it but then had one with the factory mag. I'll have to keep testing them. Otherwise I had a blast. I ended up putting 118 rds through the gun.

Here's my first grouping at about 12 yds. Braced on the lane table with 165 grain wwb. The higher 3 are before sighting in the red dot. Sorry about the pic. Don't know why it's sideways.

Attached Files:

2. Here's my last grouping at 25 yds. They were standing shots with 165 grain wwb. It was low light in the range and i was wearing shaded glasses so I had a hard time seeing the target at 25yds and my grouping isn't great. Don't judge me.

Attached Files:

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Flipped your pic! :D

Attached Files: