4095TS For Sale

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by srb61, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srb61

srb61 Member

Modified stock for quick shouldering , flash suppresser , adjustable foreward grip , Barska Red Dot , dual mag holder with total of 5 Hi Point mags plus 150 fmj and 40 PDX1 Total investment was over $500 plus ammo ...will sell for 400 plus will throw in ammo if it's legal...I live in South Florida will meet halfway within reason or buyer pays for shipping...lost track but has about 400 rounds fired ![​IMG]

2. srb61

srb61 Member

Anyone interested in this sale at $300...without the ammo ?

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I want another 4095. Just too far away. What did you do to modify the stock?

Painted guns are hard to sell.

4. srb61

srb61 Member

I cut it back to second rib...took off the butt plate and screwed it into the ribs...it worked out good...and I love it...but I'm trying to fund a CCW and opted for 9mm for that on top of it...yeah. I can understand resale problem with paint and mods...defenatly wasn't planning on selling...

5. srb61

srb61 Member

Page 243 on Mods and paintjobs thread shows close up of stock change...[​IMG]

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    "4095ts Modified stock for quick action in tight places, Barska Red Dot Scope , Dual Mag Holder ,5 OEM mags that function flawlessly , Adjustable Forward Grip , DIY paint and suppresser...very accurate and reliable...400 rounds fired"

Might want to change your wording.

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Flash Suppressor? Can't tell in pic :eek:

8. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Was just wondering what you used to cut the stock down with - would a dremel with the right attachment work?

9. srb61

srb61 Member

I'm sure if you had a disc you could use a dremel...I used a mini-hack saw ...

10. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

11. srb61

srb61 Member

Your welcome sarahsmom

12. srb61

srb61 Member

This was the suppresser-like project I worked on back around page 255 in paints and mods[​IMG][​IMG]

13. srb61

srb61 Member

Item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.