Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
There was a time this forum had a reputation for its friendliness ...

:welcome: stheobald

And if you have a real sighting of a 4595--be sure to post it.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
99.9% of us are courteous

Do not judge us all by the short fuse of a few. Welcome to the forum, and continue to post whatever interests you. The 4595 sightings were somewhat like "Big Foot" sightings, but I suspect they are closer to reality now. There are NO DUMB questions or comments here.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Do not judge us all by the short fuse of a few. Welcome to the forum, and continue to post whatever interests you. The 4595 sightings were somewhat like "Big Foot" sightings, but I suspect they are closer to reality now. There are NO DUMB questions or comments here.
Hey now! Big Foot is real, let's not get crazy here.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
yea bigfoot has a 4595
Yup. He uses it to hunt snipes. He brags about the balance of the 4595 such that it allows him to shoot one-handed while keeping a good grip on the unicorn's horn to avoid falling off while riding bareback.

I heard once that Bigfoot loaded .45 caliber Stren Spiderwire 2 ton test and treble claws to cast to the exact center of Loch Ness and expressed disbelieve in the Loch Ness Monster when he could only reel in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow terminating at the Loch's center. It's all in Snopes somewhere.

Oops, gotta go. The nice doctor is here with the meds.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I deleted the rude post in this thread and modified all posts mentioning it. This sort of rude behavior will not be tolerated. Member has been asked to refrain from such outbursts in the future. Thanks to all you guys for seeing this as I did.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
yea bigfoot has a 4595
Yup. He uses it to hunt snipes. He brags about the balance of the 4595 such that it allows him to shoot one-handed while keeping a good grip on the unicorn's horn to avoid falling off while riding bareback.

I heard once that Bigfoot loaded .45 caliber Stren Spiderwire 2 ton test and treble claws to cast to the exact center of Loch Ness and expressed disbelieve in the Loch Ness Monster when he could only reel in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow terminating at the Loch's center. It's all in Snopes somewhere.

Oops, gotta go. The nice doctor is here with the meds.
LOL we must have the same doctor... :laugh:

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Oh ok, I saw a reference to a deleted post but since yours was right below mine I thought you might have been talking to me :p
well would you look at that, i didn't notice it had been deleted. i'm glad it was, there was no excuse for the rudeness of that post.

i was gonna post what you posted, but you beat me to it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts